Industrial waste heat utilisation in Japan
- Location: Japan
Virtual fact finding mission and expert workshop
Climate protection through industrial waste heat utilisation
- Virtual fact finding mission to Japan with expert workshop in April 2021 -
The use of industrial waste heat to provide process heat or electricity increases energy efficiency in production and is an innovative key technology for the realization of a sustainable industry. At the same time, a significant increase in energy efficiency is crucial for achieving climate protection goals.
In particular, the potential of industrial waste heat has so far received little attention and has been little used in Japan. However, there is growing interest on the part of the Japanese government to make increasing use of waste heat as part of the expansion of climate protection measures.
Within the scope of a 4-day virtual fact finding mission to Japan and a virtual German-Japanese expert workshop, companies and institutes have the opportunity to
- to receive first-hand information on the general conditions, the state of the technology, the market situation and competitors and projects
- to identify cooperation and business opportunities in the field of industrial waste heat utilisation
- Present innovative technologies and projects
- Explore funding opportunities for bilateral projects from the Japanese side (e.g., grants for equipment)
- To get feedback on opportunities for specific technologies in Japan and Germany
- The opportunity to network..
Date: 19. - 22. April 2021
Language: German and Japanese (with simultaneous translation)
Dipl.-Ing. Peter Beck
Fax: +49 (0)541 911909 – 99