ECOS is a specialized consulting and project development company with an efficient network of experts. We bring partners together, initiate and accompany projects from the initial idea to successful implementation. This includes technology projects as well as regional partnerships or bilateral expert committees.
As a partner of the public sector in Germany and Japan, ECOS regularly organizes bilateral workshops, international symposia and field trips. These include, for example
- German-Japanese Energy Transition Council GJETC
- Representative office of the State of Lower Saxony in Japan
- Smart Community Project in Speyer
- German-Japanese Business Forum
- German-Japanese Environment and Energy Dialogue Forum
In cooperation with the Energy Export Initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, ECOS organises information events and trips for companies and multipliers from both countries.